Honeymoon Discussions

Iberostar Grand Paraiso - Riviera Maya!

Honeymoon finally booked!! We are staying at the Grand Paraiso for 11 days in Nov!! Cannot wait!! Any feedback on this resort?

Re: Iberostar Grand Paraiso - Riviera Maya!

• jbwed1jbwed1 member
    First Comment
    I've never been to the Grand paraiso..although this is where we are planning to do our honeymoon too! I HAVE been to one of the neighboring resorts on the property (the Iberostar Lindo - right next door) and had an excellent time! The Grand Paraiso is supposed to be even more fabulous, so I'm sure you'll have a great trip! I'm jealous... :)
  • deannacb02 -- we are considering this resort as well.  Did you book using a TA or direct? If TA, who would you recommend?  
  • I used a local TA in my town so I could register for my HO. I would recommend a TA. After I got pricing from the TA, I did some searching myself on cheapcarribean.com, expedia and on the Grand's website and it all came out to about $2000 more than what the TA found for us. And I felt more comfortable having someone who will be on the other end of the phone if something goes wrong. Good Luck!!
  • I had never heard of it either. We were looking at a few different ones. My TA said its got high ratings and is fairly new hotel!
  • I honeymooned there the end of July.  It was perfect.  The resort grounds are stunning.  All of the architecture of the resort is gorgeous and is soooo clean.  Loved the pools and the beach.  The resort was only at about 30-35% occupancy so we could do what we want when we wanted to.  The restaurants were all Very good and the breakfast buffet was awesome.....donut, omelet, french toast stations plus so much more.There is a butler service and they offer to do everything for you....even unpack and iron your clothes.  The room is very nice and the bed is to die for.  Wish I was back there now.  You will have an awesome time!The weather was also perfect when we went....not even a drop of rain. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards