August 2012 Weddings
Options

Thank you SS! (thread for everyone)

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for everyone to post a thank you to their SS instead of having a dozen different posts about it.

Thank you to my SS in Minnesota who sent me taffy and hard candies. I will be taking it with me when I visit with family to share.

Re: Thank you SS! (thread for everyone)

• Options
    owengirl996owengirl996 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a pic as I JUST ripped it open lol But THANK YOU To my SS!!! I got lots of candy, some sticky notes, and an awesome ring ornament!!! Seean loves it too Laughing

Ok, got a pic :) This is minus the ornament, it's already on the tree! (Oh, and my kitten LOVES the ribbon from the candy packages! lol)

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Thanks so much to my SS! I got it yesterday and just ripped it open as well... so no pic from me. My SS hails from Detroit and gave me tea, seasoning, some hard candy, chips, a cool Detroit shotglass, a postcard and my favorite - white chocolate covered pretzel bites! Thank you thank you, great gift!!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    Would also like to say thank you from my secret santa. I am assuming you are from Duluth because my gift came from a smokehaus in Duluth, MN. Looks yummy and I am planning on sharing it with my family for our New Years Eve celebration we host at our house!
  • Options
    Thank you to my secret santa (Louise). I'm really excited to try out the creole and old bay seasonings you sent and the chocolate cookies are delicious! She also sent crab cake mix, pasta in the shape of snowmen and snowflakes, and some fun books. Thanks again!!
  • Options
    My secret santa to send to was Louise- but i don't know her username.

Also thank you to my SS!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    I got my gift today, from  owengirl996.

She gave me some Cape Cod chips, some pancake mix (which FI was excited for,) some tea, a sweet card, some real maple syrup (FI was also very excited about,) some chocolate chip cookies, and some brownies, which I have already torn into. They are delicious!
    Thanks SS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards