Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

*KappaUCF20*

Hi Ashley, I am new to this board and haven't posted before....I was checking out your bio and wanted to tell you your wedding was absolutely gorgeous!Also, could you tell me where you got or made the peony design that was found on your table seating chart? Thank you so much!

Re: *KappaUCF20*

• Options
    Thank you!  I purchased the peony graphic from a clipart site online, but I can't remember exactly which one because I looked at so many lol.  A lot of brides use www.istockphoto.com, but I think you need to have a program like Photoshop or Illustrator to edit their images.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto! You commented on my post on "The Dress" Board and told me to come here and post it. So I did. But I also wanted to say how gorgeous you are and you looking amazing on your wedding day. I love your website too. What site did you use ?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks Blueyes!  For my married bio, I designed the website myself.  I was going to use googlepages or one of those free ones, but I couldn't get it to do what I wanted so I just bought my own domain... haha. 
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards