July 2012 Weddings
Options

Photography poll

Just wondering how many of you have received your pro pics already.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photography poll

• Options
    Technically all of our have been posted onto our photogs webpage, but we haven't gotten the disk w/ all the high res files on it yet!  The ones posted on the webpage all have a giant watermark on them
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    It hasn't been two weeks since our wedding, but he's sent me a few for a sneak peak.  He took about two weeks to get the engagements and bridal to me.  Of course, he took tons at the wedding so there are more to go through, but I'm hoping for next week maybe.
  • Options
    We just got the sneak peek on his blog we should be getting our proofs in about 2 more weeks.  We got our wedding video in 2 weeks!!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Carly, you already got your video?? I'm so jealous! Is it online? Can you share?

I think it'll be about a month before I get mine. I'm thinking the pics will be awhile for me, too. I'm so anxious for them, though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just got everything from my photographer this week including my disc of highres photos. He didn't have weddings the first two weekends of July so he got caught up right before our wedding so his turnaround was much sooner than expected. It was about 3 weeks but originally he told us 68 weeks since he is usually booked solid during the summer.

Anniversary
  • Options
    well, we are not even two weeks out from our wedding, but we received our sneek peek of 5 pictures over the weekend.  we were told that it would probably be close to 2 months for them to edit everything and get them onto discs for us. that being said, we also had our photographers at our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, and we did a massive "almost married" photoshoot the night before, plus we had our photogs with us from 6am until 10pm.....so we have loooootttsssssssssss of pictures for them to work on!!!
  • Options
    I got all my proofs to view online but not in my hand yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Our photographer put up the sneak peek like a day or two after the wedding on FB. We don't have any others yet, though. It's only been a few weeks so I don't expect them for another few weeks. She spends a super long time editing them and making them perfect, so whatever. She can take her time - I'd rather have them be amazing!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We got what she called a sneak peak of like 25 photos and oh man am i excited to see the rest. It is a busy time of year obviously so i expct it will take 6-8 weeks till we get the rest.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I don't have a single picture yet!!! So sad and annoyed after almost 3 weeks! I want just 1!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We received 8 on Monday I think. I think that was 2 and a half weeks after the wedding? I don't expect all of them for a couple months though. And our videographer has in his contract that he has up to 6!!!! months to get us our video...wahhh
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got all of mine online this morning! I expect the disc any day now.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I vote other. We can view and order prints but I can't use any of them. I should get them all in a week or so. We originally were going to have to wait 3 months but our photographer was ahead of schedule and finished them super early. Nice suprise.
  • Options
    Not a chance. We have about 2-3 more weeks of wait!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We just got ours last night! We picked up the disc and everything. My friend got married on June 1, and she told me today she still hasn't gotten her pics back! I can't believe that
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    A fair amount (i.e. 20 or so on photographer's blog)

We've received about 30 from our photographer's facebook sneak peek.

We're expecting about 500 pictures - and I haven't seen ANY of the formal family portraits yet...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ours were ready at the 10 day mark.  The disk is in the mail to us as we speak!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards