Michigan-Lansing
Options

Vendor Reviews!

I really don't post on these boards much but since I loved so many aspects of my wedding, I figured I owed it all to you to share my reviews!  I got married May 16th and did most of my planning from afar since I live out of state.*Ceremony Site - Central United Methodist Church, Lansing:  Gorgeous church!!  No issues what-so-ever, they provide a day-of coordinator to make sure everything goes smoothly which was really helpful!  Rating: A*Reception Site - Kellogg Center, East Lansing:  Planning was stressful at times because the coordinator was really poor at communicating, I had to email and call several times for things she should have provided for me without my asking.  They do however, do a fabulous job with running the event.  Everything went smoothly and they were on top of things.  They did forget some of the extras they were supposed to have in our room for us but made up for it afterwards with a gift certificate to the State Room.  Rating: B*Photography - Save The Moments, Mason: We love our pictures!  Jeff & Alicia were great to work with and very helpful with instructions and pointers throughout the day.  We have 900 pictures to choose from so no lack of choices there!  Rating: A*Cake - Shorty's Cakes & Bakes, DeWitt: Our cake was delicious!!  It turned out beautifully and was exactly what I was hoping it would be.  We also ordered monogrammed cookies as wedding favors and they tasted even better than the cake, which I didn't think was possible!  Rating: A+*Flowers - Horrock's Farm Market, Lansing: My flowers were beautiful, I only wish they were a little fuller, they seemed a little small.  The price was very affordable and they were really easy to work with.  Rating: B+*Invitations - Alaun By Design, Ordered Online: I loved everything about working with this company!  My invitations were one of my favorite things about the entire wedding, they were so pretty and very reasonably priced, I ended up ordering programs and placecards from them as well.  Definitely check out their website: alaunbydesign.com  Rating: A+*DJ - H & J Entertainment, Potterville: The DJ was amazing!  Bob had everyone on the dancefloor all night long!  He has a really great personality and was really able to make things exciting!  Great to work with!!  Rating: A+*Limo: Royal Treatment Limo, Lansing: The limo was nice, they didn't tell us ahead of time we couldn't have food in the limo which was a downside but we had a good time anyways!  Rating: BWe had such a beautiful wedding and all of our vendors were great to work with, I have absolutely no complaints and would work with all of them again!  Feel free to ask me any questions about any of them!!

Re: Vendor Reviews!

• Options
    lvasilenlvasilen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I am going to use the Kellogg center as well did you notice one coordinator is better than another? If so I would love details!! Linsey_anne at yahoo . com. Thanks!!
  • Options
    jeanlee123jeanlee123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also having my reception at the Kellogg Center in December. Please let me know who was your coordinator because I'm a little nervous about the person I've been communicating with. jeanne123@gmail.com
  • Options
    lvasilenlvasilen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard back from the poster but from what I have gathered there is just Pam and her assistant...it is concerning that is for sure!
  • Options
    LucyjamsLucyjams member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry girls, I don't get on here much! Check your email!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards