Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Bridal Preview Makeup Review - Makeup by Sara Colello

Hi my fellow brides! I just had my bridal preview today with Sara Colello and I was blown away! I dont normally contribute on these as im not very internet savvy, but i had to let you all know.

first of all - my schedule is so crazy and she was able to work it out that we could do the preview on a monday. she normally only schedules appointments on weekends, but she was so willing to rearrange her schedule for me and i am so pleased that she was able to do this. she probably couldnt do it all the time, but someone she worked it out and i cant tell you how much i appreciate it. 

she was so friendly and courteous and professional. She was so sweet - I've seen a few other brides say similar things and I must say that i agree! my wedding is only a few weeks away (the 11th!) and she was so great with this last minute schedule! She made me look and feel amazing and I can't wait for my wedding day! I ams i chose her! I wouldn't want anyone else to be doing my makeup on my wedding!

her website is www.lipstickandloves.com - her work there is just as beautiful as her work in person!

Re: Bridal Preview Makeup Review - Makeup by Sara Colello

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards