February 2012 Weddings

Ahh I need to vent!

So everything has been smooth sailing for my fiance and I up until two days ago. Our bachelor/bachelorette parties were supposed to be planned by our bridal party separately but we asked to have the same night since we have kids and it would be easier for us. Everyone agreed but then I guess his best man decided he wasn't "taking orders" from anyone and didn't plan anything and they are supposed to be this weekend. And I didn't find this out until 2 nights ago. So that caused a fight between the two of us (my fiance and I). I think between the stress and everything going on for the wedding it caused us to take a small issue and make it a big fight. May sound silly but it's so frustrating.
And we've been in this contest to win my wedding day hair and makeup for free from my vendor. We've been in 1st place for 4 and 1/2 weeks. Another couple was added a week ago and has now pushed us to second! SO ANNOYING!
Oh and we're stillwaiting on RSVPS even though they were due back last month and we have to give our final count this weekend. I am so sick of chasing people.

Ahh thanks for letting me vent. No one else gets how the silly little things can be so frustrating right now!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ahh I need to vent!

• :hug: have a drink and take a bubble bath..I know how annoying the RSVP thing can be. We are setting up a bad step child table for those who show that were too inconsiderate to RSVP correctly. The mother of 3 of the grown adults gave me their #'s...I chose not to call them. Not my duty. They have known me since I was 2...if they can't reply when my family could to THEIRS then I am not taking extra time from my day to bother.

On a side note my workers comp attorney is pissing me the F off....
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yeah I have people who haven't RSVP or responded to texts and emails at least. Also we have kids and we did ours on different weekends and it turned out ok
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards