Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Eeek!! Excited

So, i check out my photographer's blog quite a bit, especially with my wedding coming up soon. Last week, i was looking at it, and one of the weddings he did had their reception at the location where we're getting married. I'm SOOO thrilled he got the opportunity to learn the lay of the land I guess you could say, before he does our wedding. The pics look fab! It makes it feel so much more real to me...Here is the link, check out Jenny andAndrew's reception.[url]http://www.davidpaynephotography.com/blog/[/url]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Eeek!! Excited

• Options
    His photos are fantastic!  Your place looks gorgeous through his eyes.  He's also really good at photographing children.  Make sure you smile way more often than "Jenny" did in her photos.  She looks nervous and worried through most of the first pictures.  Be happy on your wedding day and show it!  :D
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Wow I love your reception site.  Very Nice.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I hope I can remember to smile! I'm afraid I will forget! My usual face is not a smile lol.He did so well with the pictures I'm so looking forward to him taking ours.Thanks, also, I ♥ my venue... we are doing both the ceremony and the reception there. YAY!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards