Maine

Has anyone used a universal wedding registry before?

I'm just curious. We already have a home and a lot of things that we don't need. I'm having trouble nailing one store to pick from but I always here about universal registries where you can pick from any store. Just curious if anyone has done this and how it worked out?

Re: Has anyone used a universal wedding registry before?

• edited December 2011
    We picked Kohl's and Target since they are pretty much everywhere.
  • edited December 2011
    We did a limited Bed Bath & Beyond registry because lots of people know the store, but then we also did a registry on Amazon.com-- because that had more original stuff and we weren't limited by one store's inventory.And it's a good thing we did, because BBB never has any of the items in their stores-- and apparently, they think recommending a "similar" item is appropriate. Which it's not because the items are not all that similar... (colour, collapsible vs non-collapsible, etc.).
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    thanks girls... however I was speaking more of something like this www.myregistry.com an awesome website where u can register from EVERYWHERE!
  • MoogsieMoogsie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't set mine up yet, but I'm planning to register at Amazon.com. Their registry acts as a universal registry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards