January 2013 Weddings
Options

Fur Opinions Needed!

Hi Ladies...just looking for some opinions.  My girls are wearing long navy dresses...Bill Levkoff's navy, which isn't super dark.  I'm trying to figure out what color (faux) fur accessory I want to do....basically it would just be for some cute outdoor photos....probably some kind of wrap or shawl.  I know ivory or white would be the standard wedding choice, but I think it looks a little stark in photos especially against the dark dress.  I have 8 'maids, plus me, so 9 people total, and I think all that white fur might be a little much.  I love dark brown ("fox" type color) for me, but I'm not sure if it's going to be too dark against the navy, not enough contrast??

Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions?    I love light grey too, but I'm leaning towards gold or bronze shoes/jewelry/accessories and I don't think grey  is best w/ that scheme.

Just looking for some feedback, thanks!

Re: Fur Opinions Needed!

• Options
    My first thought was grey for the girls and white for you...

If your worried about the accessories, maybe a fur with grays and browns in it, i feel like that is pretty common and easy to find.

Sounds like a cute idea!
  • Options
    What about an almond color? That would pick up the warmth in the gold or bronze accessories and also make the navy blue seem brighter.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards