Maine
Options

Cape Neddick Venue Contact Info--Please Help!

I'm getting married in September of 2010 in Maine, but I am not from the area.  I've been browsing pictures of Maine wedding locations, and I've seen several that take place at a private residence they're calling "Greystone Manor" or "Greystone Mansion" in Cape Neddick, Maine. I can't find any contact info for this location.  Apparently it's a man who rents his property out periodically for weddings and events, but it's not publicized.  Any suggestions on where I might get this contact info?  Some people have mentioned that they just went up to the house and knocked on the door, but that's not an option, as I'm in Chicago. Any suggestions or contact info from someone in the area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Re: Cape Neddick Venue Contact Info--Please Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good afternoon,I'm Twig&Fern Designs a full service floral studio here in Maine just a few miles from Graystone Manor.  We have an wedding event there Aug. 2009.We would be happy to answer any questions for you and if you haven't already booked a florist we'd love to meet with you.Twig & Fern Designs (207)439-4766
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards