Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

photographer/dj recommendations?

Hi!I'm getting married in May in the GR area, and I was wondering if anyone had had any good experiences with DJs or photographers that work in the area? Thanks so much! I'm trying to get this done before I leave to go abroad in three weeks...Ah!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: photographer/dj recommendations?

• Options
    d_dog6d_dog6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brooke from Brooke Kathleen Photography is awesome and her prices are very reasonable! She did our engagement pics and is doing our wedding next month! Her website is www dot brookekathleen dot com. GL!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at Walcott Imaging lately, too--has anybody used them before?Thanks so much for the feedback!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda Montgomery from Arrae Photography ([url]www.arraephotography.com[/url]) is an amazing photographer with really reasonable prices. Tell her Krystyna sent you!
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a price range that you would like to stay in for either of these vendors?  That will help us recommend people within your budget.  :)
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good point! I'd like to stay under 2000 if possible.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and for DJs, I have absolutely no idea.  I don't even know what an average price is!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    smile83839smile83839 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are planning for $2000 for photography, I would look into JM Studios - they have a great set of assistant photographers that take AMAZING photos. Not sure if he could meet your budget (ours was about the same and he met ours, but we have a Friday wedding...), but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the style of Andy Anderson Photography - it is a very journalistic style, as opposed to a more formal, traditional style. That is who we went with and our engagement pictures proved to me it was the worth the $. I could share them with you if you would like. HTH,Lindsay
  • Options
    eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved my photographer, Samantha Vanderlist of www.shuttersam.com. If you want to see more of my pictures feel free to email me!
  • Options
    Mrsdevries828Mrsdevries828 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Memories by Mandy Photography! Great prices, great Work and you can create a custom package if you want!www.memoriesbymandy.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards