New York-New York City

Manhattan Venue

Can anyone suggest wedding venues in Manhattan for 120 guests?  I'm looking for the least expensive options that are still classy.  Our dream was NYPL, but since it is incredibly out of budget, does anyone know of venues with a similar old New York feel?  Please help!

Re: Manhattan Venue

• The Roosevelt Hotel has an old NY feel, with packages starting at 150 pp.  Much more reasonable than the Palace, and they give you quite a bit of food for that amount.
  • Are you looking for a venue that has in house catering or would you like a bare space? There are so many options!

Have you considered talking to a planner? He/she will be able to guide you in the right direction, especially when it comes to budget,
  • It's all about the $$.
    Have you looked at: St. George Ballroom, Manhattan Penthouse, Italian Academy at Columbia, Ace Hotel, Bryant Park Restaurant, Helen Mills, Columbia Faculty House....

• I am getting married at The Yale Club and I highly recommend it. The space is traditional and beautiful, similar to The Palace. I am also doing a smaller wedding of 125 and they have a few different rooms for you to choose from. The venue is gorgeous and the wedding coordinator is phenomenal.
  • Do you need a sponsor to have an event at the Yale Club? 
    Engaged July 2012; Planning Fall 2013 wedding; NYC location; Jewish. I'm interested to hear from recently engaged ladies!
  • edited March 2013
    I second the Roosevelt Hotel. I attended a beautiful wedding there last summer.

Though, there are many other options.  I like Manhattan Penthouse because its an elegant space with the views.

It all depends on what your looking for.
  • Tian @ the Riverbank has amazing views and prices!! starting at 42 per person .. hidden gem uptown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards