California-Los Angeles
Options

Downtown LA ceremony site?

I LOVE the Biltmore and really want to hold my reception there.  However, it's a lot of extra $$ to hold the ceremony there as well.  Any ideas on an offsite location in downtown LA to hold the ceremony (we can then shuttle guests to the Biltmore afterwards)?  Thx.

Re: Downtown LA ceremony site?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a park outside the new Central Police Station that's supposed to be really nice.

Disney concert hall - there's a fountain and some other really nice areas. We did some wedding pictures there and there was another wedding party there at the same time.

The central branch of the library - either the gardens outside, or in the middle.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    City club is FAB!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pershing Square, California Plaza, Union Station, Target Terrace @ LA Live, Traxx at Union Station come to mind.  

I heart the City Club too, but if you have your ceremony there, you should stay and enjoy the view for your reception too.  Since its a member's only club, you have to get a member to sponsor your event there.  
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards