Latino Weddings

Magda's Designs - Hair and Make-up Recommendations - Especially Curly hair girls!!!

I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Magda and her team.  Magda worked very closely with me prior to the wedding until I was satisfied with my hair and make-up.  I have curly hair and thought that it would be difficult to create a nice hair-do, Magda worked with my curls with ease and created an elegant and classy look.  Regarding make-up, I wear very little or none at all on a regular basis, Magda used airbrushing on me and gave me a very NATURAL and elegant look.  The day of the wedding, Magda and her team were on time and ready to get to work.  They worked on 9 make-ups and 6 hairs and they had us ready on-time.  I received nothing but compliments on my hair and make-up from family and friends throughout the night, I’m still hearing about it and it’s been 7 weeks later.  Her office in is NJ but I always met her in the city at the Designer Loft as she has no issues with transportation, she goes where you are!  I HIGHLY recommend her, I know of two individuals getting married next summer and I have already passed on her contact information.  If anyone has questions call her she is very approachable and easy to work with!  Thank you Magda for making me and my ladies look beautiful on my special day!  Magda's Designs -908-447-6910, www.Thestudioweddings.com

Re: Magda's Designs - Hair and Make-up Recommendations - Especially Curly hair girls!!!

• edited December 2011
    Ugh, you are a LIFEsaver!  I've been trying to find someone that can work with curly hair!!  Every stylist/artist I find that does 'curly' styles always posts pictures of girls with STRAIGHT hair that's curled, or girls that have wavy hair that they're calling curly.  So frustrating!  I'll definitely set up a trial with her...thanks so much for the rec!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards