Connecticut
Options

Nice Area for a ceremony in or near glastonbury?

I know I posted this before but I didnt really get much response figured maybe not many people saw it. But does anyone have any ideas of nice areas to have a wedding ceremony outside for about 130 ppl. preferrebly in or close to Glastonbury as that is where my reception hall is. 

Thanks
Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
My Ovulation Chart

Re: Nice Area for a ceremony in or near glastonbury?

• Options
    Wickham Park is really nice...it's in East Hartford/Manchester...which is the next town over from Glastonbury.  There is also the Glastonbury Riverfront Community Center...they have concerts there in the summer with a big grassy area,it seems to be pretty nice. http://www.glasct.org/index.aspx?page=142
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks i actually live two seconds from whickham and my finances brother got married there a few years ago and we are having our reception where they had theirs so we dont want to re enact their wedding haha.. and u know I was thinking about hte riverfront... i grew up in glastonbury but when it came thinking of places i drew a blank... ill have to check it out.. thanks
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    The town green in glastonbury is really pretty. I wonder if they let you have wedding ceremonies there. Just a thought. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards