Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Please Help! Bad band.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to deal with the poor performance of a vendor?  We paid a lot of money for a band, and they kind of screwed us over (didn't play half our must play songs, played one song twice, took a huge break during the night that they weren't supposed to, messed up the whole end of the evening by trying to end early, etc.).  Now they are being horrible about our request for a partial refund...do I just give up? 

Re: Please Help! Bad band.

• I don't know how much money you're talking about here, but maybe you should discuss this with a lawyer.  They could go over everything with you to determine exactly how the vendor violated the contract, etc.  It might not be worth the time or trouble to fight it though.  You could also report them to the Better Business Bureau. 
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • I meant to say it might not be worth the time or money to fight it because it can cost a lot to go to court and pay for a lawyer (but if it's a few thousand dollars on the line, that might be a different story lol).
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • I don't know if you will be able to get money back, but I would post poor reviews on local wedding forums (and consider sending them the link.. :)
  • Can you let us know who it is?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards