Second Weddings

Hope you all understand

I deleted my last post so I hope this doesn't upset anyone but needed to do this. Did have a very long conversation with BF, and he says he feels terrible that he has made me sad and hurt. He wants to make this work and I do to and so I am going to try and see how this works. No talk about wedding or anything. I do love him and I do see alot of good in him and that he does work very hard for us to have a nice home and security. I did tell him everything that I was feeling.

Re: Hope you all understand

• edited December 2011
    When it all comes down to it you are the only one able to make this decision.  While we have all been through bad relationships, no one of us really knows everything that is going on in yours.  I still think you should try couples counseling.  On my local board someone had posted some suggestions.  I will forward them on to you later today if you would like.  Do you have a FB page or something where I could send you them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hugs! I will keep prayin for you! We are all here for you. Just let us know if you need us!  
  • jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Will do. I will still be here. You gals really are great.You have helped me to realize that I am someone of worth and value. So I will try again and if it doesn't improve then their is nothing to do but leave and move on.
  • edited December 2011
    Will be thinking about you and good luck!!!  I hope everything works out for you the way you want them to! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards