Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Photobooth

I have always been pretty obsessed with photo booths. I'd love to have one at our reception. Has anyone else in the Lafayette/Alexandria area done this? If so, what company did you use? Were you happy with the service and prints? And what expense am I really looking at? I found one company online that rents for nearly $1900 which is way more than we can spend...Anyway, TIA!

Re: Photobooth

• edited December 2011
    I would like some information about this also!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I saw these guys at a wedding show. Their service is really neat. http://partyboxphotobooth.com/
  • klobue23klobue23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think there is 2 places that i have heard of. One is party box (http://partyboxphotobooth.com/) which I seen at the bridal show at the river center it was like $900 or so if im not mistaken and there is another one called geaux photo.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Complete Music (DJ and videography) is the local vendor for the Party Box Photobooth PPs mentioned. Their basic pkg is $995 and their other is $1195. $250 deposit. The baisc is fine. The second adds online picture viewing, a prop box and a scrapbook. www.batonrougedj.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My husband and I have started a photo booth company called Loco Photo Booths.  Our website should be up and running in the next week or so---www.locophotobooths.com. Our price is $1,200 and it includes the following:-unlimited photostwo prints of every photo, one for the guest to take home and one for the scrapbook-custom logo and date printed at the bottom of every photostrip-2 attendants will be working the booth at all times-a vast array of props, hats, and wigs to be used by the guests-our booth can fit up to 6-7 people at one time-a DVD with all prints after the event-online access to prints after the eventWe would love to send you some samples of pictures from our own wedding!For more information, you can call Mike or Jenny at 225-333-2057Check out our website in the next week or so!
  • Caitlin927Caitlin927 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Memorymagnets.com is also good! Not exactly a booth, but fun none the less. She charges $250.00/hr. www.memorymagnet.com
  • csbelgardcsbelgard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I'm so late responding but thank you all so much!  Looks like we've got some websites to visit :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards