California-Northern
Options

Rehearsal Dinner...Where?

Where are you doing your rehearsal dinner? Whats the plan?
~ Jasmine & Ryan 10/3/09 ~ ]

Re: Rehearsal Dinner...Where?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Ruths Chris
    imageimageimage
    Jeff and Lindsey 10.02.09
    **Baby Dust to my BFPBs FlyPink (Noah is here) and Maleigh (Mason has arrived)**
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Beezo23Beezo23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ours will be at our house.  We're having Casa Orozco cater it.  We'll be using paper plates, plastic cups and silverware-real casual and easy clean-up.  No one's seen our house yet, so it's a nice way to incorporate everything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're probably doing ours at California Cafe in Los Gatos. It's walking distance from the hotel we did a block at, the food is good and reasonably priced.If we were getting married closer to home, we might've done it at home/backyard and had it catered by something semi casual, but we're getting married an hour away... However, I do like the fact that we're just handing them a check and they take care of all the set up, food, clean up, etc.
  • Options
    jennbuen16jennbuen16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Mama Mia's Italian restaurant. It's super close to our venue and the food is fantastic. We are doing Gourmet Pizzas.
    TTC our 1st LO since September 2009
    History of ENDO and ovarian cysts, currently have 1 Myoma on left ovary - but it's shrinking, yea! Clomid 100mg since Jan 2011, trigger 4/5, 1st IUI 4/7, 1 mature follie, progesterone = BFN
    SHG 5/2 = all clear
    IUI#2 on Mother's Day 5/8, no trigger, 2 mature follies, progesterone = BFN
    imageimageAnniversary
    My Ovulation Chart
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Sunol, so we are doing ours at Bosco's Bones and Brewery in Sunol.  It's about 5 or 10 minutes from our venue and one of the only nice restaurants we could find in the area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were originally going to have it at our venue (The Citizen Hotel), but we wanted to cut costs, so we are having it at Pyramid Brewery which is a block from the hotel. It's way cheaper and a lot more fun and casual.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had it at Taylors Refresher.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Taylor's refresher is awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sm23 FI used to work at Cal Cafe! Great place. I just want something simple, to go somewhere not have to worry about FILs cooking, cleaning etc.But they just don't seem to get this. I don't mind something casual at a simple restaurant.FILs have so far contributed nothing to the wedding they just want to...."eat their own cooking, because they cook the best and then have their good friends come over and clean"  They don't want to eat some restaurant food, or mini pizzas and crap like that. I freaking love pizza!!! I don't want to do it at the house... what’s so wrong with that?!?!?
    ~ Jasmine & Ryan 10/3/09 ~ ]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards