South Dakota

Getting married in RC, but not from the area. Help!

So my fiance is from Rapid City and that is where we are getting married.  We are having the ceremony at Chapel in the Hills and the reception is at the Canyon Lake Chophouse.  I am not from the area so I just need some help with finding flowers, photography, etc.  Any help/suggestions are appreciated!!! Thanks!

Re: Getting married in RC, but not from the area. Help!

• edited December 2011
    Legacy photo and design is good, they lady's name is Amy Oyler and she did an amazing job on my sister's wedding. As far as flowers go there are MANY places that are amazing
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    283 Photography is out of Sioux Falls, very affordable yet quality results!

• lemkenlemken member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there - I am getting married in Spearfish (about 45 minutes from RC) and I am from the Twin Cities. I'm not going to be much help because we're bulk ordering our flowers and doing them ourselves, bringing in a photographer from CO, and catering is from Cheyenne Crossing (local catering). I would highly recommend Cheyenne's Crossing. Dave has been amazing and his prices are completely fair.

Good luck - it's really a lovely area to get married in!!
  • MICHELLEB7MICHELLEB7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Chapel in the Hills is wonderful. Thats where I had gotten married the first time. It was beautiful. Wrong guy at the wrong time:( I would have loved getting married there again but thought that would be weird. Anyways, I know it will be beautiful. Anyone you deal with in South Dakota will be friendly and helpful.
  • awubbenawubben member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Ande and I'm a local photographer from the Watertown area, however I'm more than willing to travel.
    I do have a small site up showing some work,

www.wix.com/awubben/photography

If you're interested or have any questions at all please feel free to either shoot me an email or give me a call.

Congratulations on the engagement!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,

You might want to try Jolly Lane Floral in Rapid City - they're extremely knowledgable with beautiful flowers. Check out http://www.jollylane.com/floral or stop by their shop for more info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards