Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

PLEASE HELP - Key West/Miami Photographer recommends

I am getting married in Key West. I love Studio Julie's website, but they are out of my price range. Does anyone have any reviews of other Key West or Miami photographers? I am looking for someone who takes very artistic and candid pictures. I am looking for someone amazing - not your average pics. PLEASE HELP!
TTC Since January 2011 Clomid - 3 cycles - BFN IVF Cycle #1 - 27 eggs, 0 fertilized - cycle cancelled ICSI Cycle #2 - 18 eggs, 16 fertilized - BFP (miscarriage at 5 weeks) FET Cycle #3 - transferred 2 - BFP - TWINS! (lost one twin at 8 weeks)

Re: PLEASE HELP - Key West/Miami Photographer recommends

• tmccabe13tmccabe13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kiki, This might solve your problem. www.kmdcreations.com awesome beachy weddings at the best price in florida. thanks, kristen
  • koosh ballkoosh ball member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tmccabe13, how can you recommend a wedding photographer if you aren't going to be married until 2012?
  • mrsnahmrsnah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married in Key West and I used John and Hannah Hunter of JHunterPhotography.com They are the definition of Photojournalistic and I could not be happier with their work. I had looked at Studio Julie because I loved her website but they lacked in communication and when I physically went to watch them work, I realized they were not at all what I wanted. If you want photojournalistic, no matter who you hire, make SURE that is what you are getting. That is the new "hot" term going around but photojournalistic means that the images are not posed, there is no excess gear such as lighting and reflectors and such.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies!!!I know a lot of photographers since I work in a photography department so I figured this would be a good place to chime in ;)These two wonderful people are based in Miami. They are husband and wife and their stuff is amazing. I highly recommend them if you are looking for someone Miami based.http://www.ambrosiophotography.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards