Destination Weddings Discussions

Re: TK's Iphone/Ipod touch App!!!

• Options
    Ohhhh, yes! Let me know!
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
    Planning Bio My Blog
  • Options
    I downloaded it for my Ipod Touch and it's awful. You can't get onto the boards at all. You can get onto special iphone boards where you just post wedding questions.
  • Options
    Darn. I was hoping it was easy access to this board. :)
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
    Planning Bio My Blog
  • Options
    haha, i downloaded it on the weekend and I was devestated that it wasn't what I thought it was.  Save yourself the time and effort :)
  • Options
    I have the iPhone app, and like pp I'm fairly disappointed. I think the Ask Carly part would be cool except nothing has been updated for 2-3 weeks, so once you go through everything, it's a stale app. I wouldn't say NOT to DL it though; if I need to kill time, some of the 911 questions/comments are HILARIOUS. This one girl starving for attention was busting off how she was a fashion design major and her wedding dress was going to cost $26,000. Yeah, ok. Another girl was 17 and wanted the knotties to help her decide what to say b/c she was afraid to tell her parents she was engaged. IMHO, if you're old enough to put a rock on your finger, then you should be able to put on the big girl pants and tell your parents. Like I said, great comic relief, even if they're fake. One problem I did have was that the questions cut off after a certain character count and there is no way to read the rest of the post. That's annoying. Dear Knot Gods: Reformat the app. Ok sorry that turned out to be a long review/rant, but my overall comment is to DL and enjoy haha. :)
  • Options
    I DL'ed this app last night. I was actually expecting it to be worse than it is (ie: I had no idea that you could ask questions on there/answer other people). Of course most of the posts I saw are just as ridic as the ones that people post elsewhere on this site.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    BOOOOO! I downloaded and it was far lower than my expectations... only one post per page seemed to even be remotely interesting. I answered 2 questions only to point the two people back to this board. Oh well... fair try Knot Gods, but I'm not sure that anything can replace going to this board - that is unless there is an app that can auto-feed this board which would be totally awesome.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards