Chinese Weddings

**HappySigh**

I don't remember if I've mentioned it in previous posts, but your bio is probably one of my biggest inspirations for my wedding! :) Thank you for putting it together! :D I LOVED your earrings, and was going through overstockjeweler.com to see if I could find weddingjewelry, and I was wondering -- what did you think of the quality of their things? For the price? Thanks so much! :D

Re: **HappySigh**

• happysighhappysigh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Alko! Thanks so much for your kind words! :)I loved the quality of overstockjeweler.com...I bought 2 pairs and they were both really sparkly and not cheap looking!  I thought the prices were pretty reasonable in comparison to other wedding jewelry places like Haute Bride.  The only thing you need to be sure of is the size of the earrings because the pictures they have make them look bigger but just pull out a ruler and make sure you get a better idea of the actual size.  I actually didn't end up wearing the earrings that I bought from overstockjeweler.  I wore another pair that I liked better from BCBG (of all places) from their winter 2007 collection .  HTH! Good luck with your planning! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Great to hear! Thanks so much for getting back to me. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards