Canada-Ontario
Options

oh canada!

hi girls. im new to this board, but would like to say hi and congrats to all of you on your upcoming weddings!i am getting married one month today- sept 12, 2009. our wedding is in Niagara on the Lake, but we are both Torontonians! looking forward to sharing ideas and such....even if it is for a short while longer. :)

Re: oh canada!

• Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, glad you could join us!How are you feeling with 1 month to go?
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you for asking. i am feeling great. things are very much in order, we are working on paper projects, finalizing vows and day-of timelines right now. I just dont want it to end!!! Its been so much fun, and relatively little stress, it will be sad not to have a "project", but of course, looking forward to the marriage ;)how about you ring? when is ur wedding? and others?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ah, i just scrolled down in the posts, and met everyone through reading your replies. nvm!
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in 2 DAYS!! I am so totally hoppin' excited. Pretty much everything's done, now just waiting for the day to come.Enjoy the last month! I know I've found it to be the most hectic as I put together schedules, lists, and sent out emails to everyone like a madwoman. I'm just thrilled that it's all come together (hopefully!).Hope to talk to you more around these boards!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome weirberg!  This board (and Canada) seem to be picking up a bit, which is a good thing.I loooooove Niagara on the Lake, such a beautiful area.Tell us a bit more about your wedding.  What are you colours?  What kind of flowers?  And everything else!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh squee! ring enjoy your wedding!!!! good luck and i hope its beautiful and everything you dreamed it would be. :) raynes thank you for asking. i just love that area also. the vendors in the niagara region have been a dream to work with. we went with a very formal but small wedding. we have about 65 guests joining us, and my girls are wearing midnight impressions gowns, each in a different style. the flowers are a combo of yellow, cream and white. i like to call it "yacht-chic" haha. My dress is called mirabella from maggie sottero. i see that your wedding is about 2 weeks away now? what is your wedding like? :) are most from Toronto? or elsewhere? i grew up in Hammer haha.
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes, 12 days now to be exact.  Not that I'm counting (or going crazy).Your wedding sounds great!  I wish we'd gone smaller.  I mean, 140 isn't huge, but it's pretty darned big.  I am, however, pleased with the format we've gone with.  Hors d'oeuvres (or however that's spelled) instead of a sit down dinner.  It should be interesting.I grew up in Burlington, but my parents moved to Dundas in my last year of HS, so I'm fairly well acquainted with the Hammer.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Witchys_WomanWitchys_Woman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, nice to meet you. Wow, now your less then a month away. Enjoy every minute!!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards