Virginia

looking for cakes

I'm having a hard time finding cake makers. I'd like to stay around $250-300, 75 people, non fondant, and the closer to Hampton the better!
May 21st,2011
"to make you feel my love"
dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography

Re: looking for cakes

• edited December 2011
    Custom Cake shop in Va Beach did ours.  And it was the yummiest cake I've ever had.  They are now my go-to for all occasion cakes!
  • edited December 2011
    patti cakes in moyock NC is doing ours, but she delivers here as she has family here i suspect, awesome cake, and she is great..  if you google her, you will get her website
  • edited December 2011
    Emily DeLong with Gourmet Bake Shoppe does a great job.  No matter where you go, you can ask them to do a smaller cake (or do a decorated cardboard base to make it look bigger) and then make the same flavors in sheet cakes.  Just have the sheet cakes cut and pre-plated and then once the decorated cake has started being served, have the sheets cake slices brought out  This saves some money.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are still looking, Johnna Hamlin works in Hampton. Her website is impressionalsweets.com. We tried a couple bakers and her cakes tasted absolutely amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Everyone!I'll definately take a look at everyone who was suggested! =D
    May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • edited December 2011
    I am on a tight budget for my wedding..I am having a Giant cupcake along with 100 small cupcakes made(I am having a cupcake tower) and it all came to 100.00. I am going through Jack and Jill Baking, they are on the other side of the water BUT they are delivering it free of cost. (The wedding is in Hampton) Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards