March 2011 Weddings

Who is your favorite actor?

Mine is Edward Norton. I love ALL of his movies!  Fight Club is my favorite movie

Re: Who is your favorite actor?

• I love Robin Williams and Julia Roberts!

Lately Kate Hudson has been becoming a fave too though.  She's so cute for some reason..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can it only be one?? I'll have to say Johnny Depp!!! For actress, I never pass up on Angelina Jolie movies!! I cannot wait for The Tourist to come out! It'll have them both! 
  • Wil Wheaton!

Though he's been more of a writer for a lot of years, he's getting a lot of acting jobs lately again.  I've met him in person a few times, and he's absolutely awesome. 

Felicia Day for actress...    what can I say, I'm a geek.   LOL

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• In Response to Re: Who is your favorite actor?:
    I LOVED Heath Ledger  :(  Not really sure who my fav. is now.  I love Denzel's movies.  Leonardo DiCaprio is good too. 
    Posted by jennyp08

I loved Heath too! I miss him! :(  My favorite will always be the scene where he sings "Can't take my eyes off you" in 10 Things I Hate About You! And he was just amazing on The Dark Knight! 
  • Oh I know!  I was a die hard fan of his after 10 Things.  I still adore that movie.  And Dark Knight was the most awesome movie because of him, he completely transformed into that role, it was crazy.
  • I love Drew Berrymore, even though she has been in a ton of bad movies. I also really like Denzel, he is fabulous in pretty much everything he's been in.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• I like Brad Pitt--he is really good and sometimes I think people forget that.  I also like Leonardo DiCaprio and Christian Bale.
    Anniversary
  • John Goodman!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  •  elizabethb3511- I LOVE Colin Firth in the BBC P&P. The Kiera Knightley version was on tv today, and quite frankly, it just isn't as good as the 5 hour BBC version :D
  • Leonardo DiCaprio and Denzel!  I'm also a huge fan of Will Smith's...Hitch is one of my alllll time favorite romantic comedy's!
  • Leo DiCaprio, Joseph gordon-levitt, Tom Hanks.  They are all friggen awesome.

as for actress.... don't have one.  There isn't a good actress of our time.  There is no audrey hepburn of my generation.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Who is your favorite actor?:
    In Response to Re: Who is your favorite actor? : AMEN!!!  I'm trying to coax FI into sitting and watching the whole thing with me.   (also love Sense and Sensibility with Kate Winslet, did you know Hugh Laurie - House - is in that movie, Try to find him!!) Fi is trying to distract me in my attempts because he just bought me P&P&Zombies book!!  it's hilarious! i'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't think of BJD when I mention "Darcy"!!
    Posted by elizabethb3511
    My fiance was the one that actually bought me the Collecter's Edition of P&P and even though he was kind of dreading watching a 5 hour 'girls movie' he actually liked it (mostly because the of the dad, haha) I mean, it wasn't his favorite movie, but your fiance might enjoy it more than he anticipates.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards