Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Adorable!! Thought i'd share!

So today i heard of one of the cutest unity ceremony ideas ever.. lolinstead of lighting a candle or doing a sand pouring...Do a planting ceremony.. you have a baby tree and you both have little watering cans filled with water and at the same time pour water onto your new little tree.. then after the wedding and the honeymoon you keep taking care of it until you find a space to plant it...say your first home together... :-) So cute! and very Eco-friendly.. and if you leave in an apartment or dont have a yard then i'm sure you could sub a nice plant instead... :)

Re: Adorable!! Thought i'd share!

• That's actually been posted here a lot.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • That is cute. I've never heard of doing that during the ceremony before! H and I planted a large tree in our yard a couple of days after our wedding as a wedding gift to each other and to symbolize our marriage.
  • I absolutely love this idea!  My fiance and I have been trying to find an idea besides unity candles or sand ceremonies, and this just might be the one! Thanks! :)
  • This is what we did at our wedding
  • Wow! I have never heard of this but it sounds like such a cute idea. I am definitely going to talk to my fiancé about adding this into our ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards