November 2011 Weddings

Updated roll call!

it's been a while...let's all reconnect!

1.  wedding date?

2.  yours and groom's names?

3.  what you're looking forward to most about your wedding:

4.  the most stressful part of planning your wedding?

5.  how did he pop the question?
Anniversary

Re: Updated roll call!

• 1.  wedding date- 26/11/11

2.  yours and groom's names -Hayley and Blake

3.  what you're looking forward to most about your wedding- having all my friends and family togehter and having a great time with them. 

4.  the most stressful part of planning your wedding- knowing where to start and remembering all the little things

5.  how did he pop the question- on my 21st birthday (7 yrs ago!- we've had long engagement), he got down on one knee in front of all my friends and family at my party.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Honeymoon Sunset

Anniversary

• 1.  wedding date? November 5

2.  yours and groom's names? Shelby and Shane

3.  what you're looking forward to most about your wedding: The dress/ Honeymoon

4.  the most stressful part of planning your wedding? Not going to start really planning till after this summer

5.  how did he pop the question? Dinner :)
  • 1.  wedding date? Thinking 11/5/11, but day not set in stone, def November and def 2011 :)

2.  yours and groom's names? My name is Launa, FI is Curtis

3.  what you're looking forward to most about your wedding: being able to celebrate with fam an friends

4.  the most stressful part of planning your wedding? I'm sure it will be the budget

5.  how did he pop the question? our spot on the beach after a great lunch, Valentine's Day weekend, the day before our 6 year anni. Smile

rahkstar: love that you got engaged like one of your fave movies, hehe
  • Haven't been here in a while!

1.  wedding date? 11/11

2.  yours and groom's names? 
    Analisa and Ricardo, but we go by our nicknames, Annie and Bubba

3.  what you're looking forward to most about your wedding: The Reception!

4.  the most stressful part of planning your wedding? 
    Figuring out the right vendors.

5.  how did he pop the question? 
    @ my 20th birthday party, about a year and a half ago. In front of our families, it was adorable:)
  • 1.  wedding date? 11/05/11

2.  yours and groom's names? Terri & Richard AKA Crumby & Lion

3.  what you're looking forward to most about your wedding: The food & the fun. My family really knows how to have a good time

4.  the most stressful part of planning your wedding? Sticking to the budget. I have unreasonably expensive taste.

5.  how did he pop the question? we in Nashville, really (pitifully) drunk, and got separated during our partying. He called be and said "We should get married here Joc (his BIL) could marry us in the chapel..." So I said "wait- we're getting married?"  And he said "of course we are- I just have to get a ring" I still don't have that ring (wearing a promise ring) but I know he has it. I'm checking the colset today! He's trying to suprise me with some big romantic proposal, but it's just not our style.
  • I'm new here, but here's my info:

1.  wedding date? 11/11/11

2.  yours and groom's names? Natasha and Zack

3.  what you're looking forward to most about your wedding: Probably the food..

4.  the most stressful part of planning your wedding? Figuring out how to make it my dream day while keeping within a shoestring budget.

5.  how did he pop the question? He wrote it in a Valentine's Day card(and then I made him ask me properly!).
  • 1.  wedding date? November 5, 2011

2.  yours and groom's names? Samantha & Brandon

3.  what you're looking forward to most about your wedding: The reception!

4.  the most stressful part of planning your wedding? So far it's been finding a venue but we haven't done anything else but that yet so I'm sure it'll be something diffferent soon..lol.

5.  how did he pop the question? It was our 4 year anniversary and we were on our way out the door for our celebration dinner. Brandon got down on one knee (and I didn't even notice) next to my dog and told me to come over and take a look at what was around Scruffy's neck and he pulled off the collar and there was a ring and he asked me to marry him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards