Getting in Shape
Options

Monday WW Accountability

Morning everyone!  Lots of leftovers for me to eat this week cuz my hubby is very finicky and doesn't like the Hungry Girl stuff I made.  Oh well..... more for me, and it was all pretty tasty.

B: HG Big Apple French Toast Bake with s/f syrup (4)
L: HG BBQ chicken slaw (3); ww yogurt (1); raspberries (.5); string cheese (2)
S: ?????
D: chili (7); HG pumpkin bread with a little butter (3); 
S: HG personal key lime pie (2)

E: volleyball tonightt

Total: 22.5
Target: 26
Free Image Hosting by FreeImageHosting.net Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Monday WW Accountability

• Options
    i have to start trying her recipes. they sound so tasty.

i must look like a complete idiot today because my nose is so stuffy that i have to leave my mouth hanging open all the time so i can breathe....oh the wonders of being sick AND at work.

B: chex (3), coffee (2)
    L: sandwich (6)
    S: hummus (2), chips (3)
    D: tbd

Total: 16

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    Graceful-I hope you feel better!  That was totally me last week-along with the looks from my coworkers-like, please don't get me sick and why are you here-take a sickday!  Except grad students don't get sick days...  This weekend was a bit of a disaster foodwise.  DH is gone on business and I apparently decided to eat all of loneliness.  Ugh.  I hate being is this empty house-I don't sleep well because I hear things and get creeped out.  I'm totally stress eating because I just miss him and don't know what to do with myself.

B: coffee (3)
    L: salad (5)
    D: homemade tomato soup (5) oyster crackers (2) margarita with friend after work (5)

Total: 20
    Target: 21

E: Overslept this morning-DH usually gets me up and I hit the snooze button.  Ugh. Officially in a funk.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_monday-ww-accountability-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:238Discussion:1f9d2501-4ad0-4988-8ae8-def6666e7e19Post:39f17ee2-703f-4f11-8b92-83dc62736681">Re: Monday WW Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Graceful-I hope you feel better!  That was totally me last week-along with the looks from my coworkers-like, please don't get me sick and why are you here-take a sickday!  Except grad students don't get sick days...  This weekend was a bit of a disaster foodwise.  DH is gone on business and I apparently decided to eat all of loneliness.  Ugh.  I hate being is this empty house-I don't sleep well because I hear things and get creeped out.  I'm totally stress eating because I just miss him and don't know what to do with myself.
    Posted by LittleKatie13[/QUOTE]

thanks katie :) yeah im sure people would love if i took a sick day, but then they should give you more here. im saving those for the holidays! lol

i totally get that about your DH being gone. when mines out of town for business, i eat like crapola and im all creeped out staying home alone. dont know why lol. when we got our kitten it got WAY better staying home alone cause at least somebody was there with me. not that she could protect me if someone tried to break in or something, lol but at least i wasnt all alone.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Options
    Morning, all! I had a bad weekend of eating while my FI was moving in (combo of stress and celebration?). Oh well. Back on track! I developed a sore throat this weekend... looks like it might be my turn to get the cold. :-/

B - coffee (0), string cheese (1), lite mcmuffin (2)
    S - orange (1)
    L - Lean Cuisine lasagna (5)
    S - ff Pringles (1)
    D - Turkey chili out of Cooking Light magazine (4), cornbread muffin (2), butter spray (0), and honey (1)
    S - ice cream sandwich (2)

E - Will try to walk around the neighborhood with the dogs.

Total - 19
    Target - 24
    Target -
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Morning all! 

B: fiber one muffin and toppings, coffee (3)
    L: salad with veggies and egg/egg whites, granola crisps, mousse cup (5)
    S: pear (1)
    D: not sure, something healthy....

E: hoping to run 20-30 minutes and do some arm strength training

Total:9
    Target: 18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Kim - feel TONS better soon!
    Katie - I'm sorry that your DH is out of town. Try to see if there's a friend you can hang out with until he's back.

I also woke up late this morning, so my entire day is off schedule-wise. I grabbed some leftovers for breakfast, but it didn't fill me up the way my planned oatmeal would have. Boo. I'll get back on track for eating once I get home.
    And I lost 2.2 lbs this week!!! Woo hoo!

B: leftover chow mein (2), applesauce (1), coffee w/ff creamer (1)
    S: tuna (1),  light mayo (.5), whole wheat bread (.5)
    L: progresso light soup (2), turkey-apple salad w/raspberry vinaigarette (3)
    S: HG Caramel Apple Shake (4)
    D: baked tilapia (2.5), asparagus (0), roasted red pepper soup (1)

E: P90X Cardio, Ab Ripper, Chest & Back

Total: 18.5
  • Options
    Thanks guys!  Unfortunately he's going to be gone for another week yet.  I try to keep busy, but on weekends, it's just hard.  He's been around so much more lately that I've gotten soft-I used to just deal with it, not change my routine, do housework and try not to think about it.  Now I'm all mopey.  Gotta get over it!  This is the job he's going to have for a while!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards