Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Western Rite Orthodox program???

Hi all--I have googled my fingertips off, but still can't find any kind of sample wedding program or template for a Western Rite Orthodox ceremony. Is anyone else having a WR Orthodox ceremony? If so, do you have a program I can see?  Virtually none of our guests are ORthodox, so I'd like to have something to help them follow along.TIA!
Photobucket

My food blog:
www.stringbeansandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

Started TTC 03/11
MFI Diagnosis in 02/12
6 month wait for quarantined DS, 04/12-10/12
IUI #1 10/25/12, BFP 11/6! Low rising betas, u/s confirmed blighted ovum 11/26. D&C 12/6. And now we wait again...

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f6e0]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Re: Western Rite Orthodox program???

• Ask at your church. Chances are previous couples getting married at your church have had them and given a copy to teh wedding coordinator at the parish
  • O this is a hard one, because there are so few western right churches i could imagine it being difficult to ask. I would check with your church to see if anyone else was married there, chance are they had a program too. If not check with other western right churches and ask them for the same thing. If any of your friends from church were married there ask them if they have one! God luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards