Favors

Bridesmaid gifts

My idea for bridesmaid gifts was costum made pillows embroidered with their names and maybe the date of the wedding or a thank you in the corner. I do a lot of sewing and I thought this would be a neat...is this too cliche? Or would it be cute?

Re: Bridesmaid gifts

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If that's what you'd like to do, it's fine but I wouldn't put your wedding date on the gift.  It's a thank you gift for them.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I agree about leaving the wedding date off. 
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • MrsJones012MrsJones012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wasn't sure about the date either =/ I just kinda was thinking so somewhere down the line they remember what it's from but I'm assuming they'll remember its from the wedding =)
  • futurepivkofuturepivko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_bridesmaid-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:8ccedf38-5419-4109-8c80-88c03397716aPost:c287687d-9253-4da0-9033-322bbca5a068">Re: Bridesmaid gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wasn't sure about the date either =/ I just kinda was thinking so somewhere down the line they remember what it's from but I'm assuming they'll remember its from the wedding =)
    Posted by MrsJones012[/QUOTE]

they will. i would leave it off.
  • edited December 2011
    I would leave the wedding date off, but my mom used to give a lot of sewn items as gifts and she would always stitch in her initials and the year that she made it in a discreet location.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards