Tennessee

In need of help planning a bachelorette party in Gatlinburg TN

An old Knottie is calling out for help!!!I am planning my soon to be sister-in-law's bachelorette party in Gatlinburg. It will be held this Friday night and I am running out of time. To kick off the party, we will drink and play games at the condo. I wanted to hire a stripper or have a "toy" representative come for entertainment. The problem is I can't find any "entertainment" that serve in the Gatlinburg area. When we leave the condo, we would like to go to a club or bar for some fun. From my internet search, I have only found two clubs in Gatlinburg. My questions are:Do you have any advice for entertainment at the condo besides playing games?Do you know of any companies that have representatives in the Gatlinburg area?Which clubs or bars would you recommend in Gatlinburg or very close surrounding areas?I am desperate for help!

Re: In need of help planning a bachelorette party in Gatlinburg TN

• wallace101610wallace101610 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there are no fun clubs in gatlinburg. i reccomend going to knoxville, try the old city. you can walk to a couple of dif bars there. you could prob call around to some novelty shops in knoxville and ask them if they know anyone that does toy parties. good luck!
    Photobucket image
    Crystal and Shawn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards