Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Ceremony Sites near Pittsburgh, no churches

Hi everyone, 

My fiance and I have found our reception site-- the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Airport in Moon Township and it should be perfect.  However we CANNOT find a ceremony site.  We're looking for something that is only a half our or so away from our reception as literally ALL of our guests are from out of town (we moved to the area 6 months ago).  We don't really want to get married in a church and since we'll be getting married in November, need to find an indoor space that isn't too outrageously priced.  Any suggestions????

Thanks!!

Re: Ceremony Sites near Pittsburgh, no churches

• edited December 2011
    the holiday inn doesn't have a ceremony site?
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In general, the venue is your best bet for this sort of thing. cheapest option for you, most convenient for your guests
  • jasonhivnerjasonhivner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are getting married at the Holiday Inn- Pittsburgh Airport. We are having our ceremony there. We are going to decorate it up to make it look nicer, but the space is great and pretty cheap. We also looked at Robert Morris' chapel. It is really nice, but the only problem is it only hold around 120 people. The other place we looked into was Robin Hill Park. They have really nice grounds and a mansion with indoor spaces for a ceremony. I think it was around 550 bucks for the rental.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards