Outdoor Weddings

Found our venue!

So we found our venue! Here is a link... http://chrisandkalli.weebly.com/venue.html The place has a very manly changing room. It shouldn't really be a big deal but I always imagined myself getting ready in this huge elegant room lol. Has anyone else had a manly room? I am mostly worried about pictures taken while we are getting ready. The building where we will get ready is actually the indoor ceremony site in case of rain. Our changing room is in the back, along with the restrooms, and another room. This room has a beautiful chandelier and I would like to use it for something but I have no idea what. Any suggestions?? There are pics on the site above. "lobby in the back"
Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: Found our venue!

• That place is gorgeous!  Don't worry about the pictures, a good photographer will be able to take amazing photos anywhere and that is not too bad at all.
  • Don't worry about it.  My BMs and I are getting ready at my house. You could get your photographer to take some pretty bridal pics of you in the room with the chandelier.  That doorway is very pretty and would work well for a photoshoot.  A picture in front of the stained glass window would be cute too.  Like from the side, from the waist up with you facing the window.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards