Missouri-Kansas City

Will this look weird?

AAGGGH - I need some knottie advice.  I have less than 3mths to go till my wedding and I'm starting to have doubts about whether or not my "wedding ensemble" goes together - I LOVE all the pieces separately, but I'm wondering if they might be "overkill" put together. I am wearing DB's 9T9250 it's a satin halter ball gown w/ a pickup skirt and I got a brown sash to go with it (my wedding colors are brown, lime/apple green, and pink), the only jewlery I'm wearing besides my wedding ring is a gold and green bracelet, and green drop earrings - I am not wearing a veil and instead bought <A HREF="http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.72600510.jpg&quot;&gt; Mini Flapper Hair Piece from Etsy</A>  - and to top it all off my shoes are green, is this too much color?  I didn't want to go w/ the green sash because the only color DB had it in was a clover which is not close to the other greens, plus my Bridesmaids are wearing brown. 

Re: Will this look weird?

• edited December 2011
    grrrr I fail at links >.<
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's hard for me to picture but I would say, first of all, go with whatever YOU like and feel comfortable with. Second of all, if you're worried about it, try puttingit all on together and have someone take a few pictures of you (close up and far away) to see what you think of it from an "outside" view.HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards