Maryland-Baltimore

Help... OOT Bags!

So I need some help with ideas for OOT bags. I can't seem to pull up anything in the search, although I know it's been brought up many times before! The wedding is in the harbor in 3 weeks so I need to get moving. Not sure if I'll do a Baltimore based theme or not, so all ideas (inexpensive please) are great! So far I'll be putting in water bottles, Reese's cups, maybe crab chips? and some stuff from the Baltimore visitor's center. Thanks!!
Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Help... OOT Bags!

• edited December 2011
    Other ideas I have seen are: Berger cookies Chocolate crabs Fruit Tea Gum Mints Breakfast bar Tylenol Tums
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • edited December 2011
    Advil, Emergen-C packets and Shout wipes are also useful to include.  I'd avoid Tylenol.  It doesn't mix well with alcohol; and I'd guess many of your guests will be drinking.
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! for those of you that did Berger Cookies, how did you package them? I know they come in 2-packs but they're not on the website for sale and I'd assume that the bigger ones are cheaper. I think they have 2 full packs at BJ's for $7.50 or something.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • budgetmamabudgetmama member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We did the Berger 2 packs. You can order the snack pack 2 weeks prior to the date you want them - 410-752-5175 Berger cookies - yum!
  • edited December 2011
    You could put them in little treat bags with ribbon.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • edited December 2011
    You could also add in goetzes caramel creams since the company is based right in MD.  marylanddelivered.com also has some great stuff. We also got some *FREE* "things to see in baltimore" books in the visitor center at the harbor.  Might be nice for people who are looking for something to do...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards