So exciting!! :)
  • ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yaaay! :)
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have been watching some of the fountain shows on youtube, 2 monthes i will be sitting in prime and on the terrace drinking cocktails, i wont want that day to end!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! sooooo exciting!!:)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ive just wrote up our plans for the 3 weeks, to give to our familys, ive copied and pasted it here. Our Holiday Plans!   17th October – Drive down to Gatwick to catch our flight to Las Vegas Baby! Flight time 10.45 arrive in Las Vegas at 2pm USA  time   18th October – Today is for any bits for the Wedding we need to sort out, Men going for Tux fitting, having my hair trial, go get our marriage license. Helicopter ride over the fabulous Strip at Night [ This is a surprise for Stew & Claire]   19th October – Girls going Qua Spa for a day pass, and the men are going the Gun range, meeting back up at teatime for a HAG party in the room before we go out and party around Vegas.   20th October – Neon Museum in the afternoon for a 1 hour tour , Claire and I booked into have our nails done at 7pm   21st October – Wedding day   22nd October – LOVE Beatles Cirque du Soleil show at 7pm   23rd October -  Grand  Canyon 4am travelling by small aeroplane and flying over Lake Mead and The Hoover Dam   7.30 pm – Reservations at a Indian restaurant in The Bellagio called Sensi   Our time is over with Stew & Claire they fly back to the UK and we travel around the USA for another 2 weeks   Our Time in las vegas in between everything else will be gambling, Checking out the Free shows in Las Vegas, Local Attractions, sightseeing in the Hotels, drinking Cocktails and having lots of fun!!!!   24th October – Flying to Los Angeles  on a 9am flight from Vegas, sightseeing around Hollywood.   5pm we leave for Pauls surprise   25th October – Sightseeing around Downtown Los Angeles until mid Afternoon, check out The Griffith Observatory for good Views of LA.  Universal Citywalk at night time.   26th October – Paramount Studios Tour morning time , Melrose Av shopping after. And finish off sightseeing anywhere we haven’t been.   27th October – Fly on a early morning flight to Niagara Falls , we arrive there around 5pm.   28th October – sightseeing around Niagara Falls       29th October – On a 11am flight to NYC. Sightseeing and settling in around our neighbour hood.   30th October – Hopefully we will get a BAG. A New York volunteer taking us around wherever they choose to take us, this tour will be for around 3 or 4 hours.   31st October – 8am  A  phototrek Tour for 2 hours with own personal photographer Nighttime The NYC Haloween Parade   1st Nov – Our own personal guide of NYC, rated No 1 on TA. A  fast paced walking tour for 6 hours. 9am – 3pm . They are leaving us at The Police Museum and we can walk The Brookyln Bridge at Sunset if the weather is okay?   2nd Nov – 8pm Phantom of the Opera Show   3rd Nov – Nothing planned   4th Nov – 3pm Sex and the City tour   5th Nov – flight home at 7.45pm local time arrive in London 6th Nov   Our time in NYC will be Sightseeing and we have a pass to do a few more things.  
  • edited December 2011
    Thrash...I do the same exact thing with weddings at the MGM. I watch them alllll the time haha. And I go on YouTube and click on videos of our suite and of the different stops on our stirp tour. It's sooo much fun!! I know everyone says not to wish your wedding to come fast....but I want mine to be here :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    why does it do that?/ the writing
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    by the time we go away it will be a year and half since we went Thailand and im so ready to go have some fun now!most staurdays until we go away we are busy, i have my dress fitting next week and my hen party the week after  , going London for one day.I tried on my dress last night and it fits perfect, my hairdresser was round and she coloured my hair and she curled my hair and out me in the dress.just copy and paste this linkhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/30078953@N08/3842267817/
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey and that tiara has already been to vegas once!its one lucky tiara for going twice to vegas!
  • edited December 2011
    Love the dress!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting! And your hair and dress look lovely xxx
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks hayleyThanks tinkerbellxxx
  • edited December 2011
    i'm the day before you, and i can't believe it's almost here as well!i'm going for my first dress fitting this weekend.  i don't know about you, but the anticipation is killing me!  i just want to go to vegas and do it already.  so far, EVERYONE we invited is coming, which makes it all that much more exciting.  we'll be walking down the aisle soon enough!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are staying at treasurei sland, so if i see a bride around the wynn i know it will be you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards