South Carolina
Options

Not Pretty Place.

Hello ladies Does anyone know of any venues in the hyw 11 pickens area that are not Pretty Place. We would like a venue where we could do both ceremony and reception. I was just told of some place up that way near a chocolate shop but I dont remember many details. Any info on any rustic venues in that general area would help. Thanks

Re: Not Pretty Place.

• Options
    christy29322christy29322 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Solitude Pointe : http://www.solitudepointe.com/weddings.htm I'm thinking of having my wedding & reception there. I plan on checking them out soon.
  • Options
    emme25emme25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  I just called and she was super nice and helpful.
  • Options
    christy29322christy29322 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad to help! Keep me posted!
  • Options
    owingseowingse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try table rock state park..its beautiful. and theres a conservatory out near landrum that good. and if u want the mountian thing but not pretty place, theres another small chapel up there called Faith chapel. We went with the Gassaway Mansion!
  • Options
    emme25emme25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    owningse Where is the Faith Chapel?  Tried to google it.  Is it over the state line.  That wouldn't be a problem.  Already checked Table Rock and didnt like their prices.  We are still seriously considering Mary's at Falls Cottage.  I like the price there and the fact that is is downtown and right above the park.  What I am concerned about is the privacy for the ceremony.
  • Options
    owingseowingse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    faithmemorialchapel.org....its amazing up there it was my top pic but we're having a large wedding and there arent many places to have a reception so i was worried about ppl driving up and down the mtn. mary's is pretty did u look at larkins, its right dt and gorgous! you should look at the gassaway...they're prices are great and they do the flowers and food for you! super easy!
  • Options
    emme25emme25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards