Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

sweet heart tree cake topper

Has anyone ever seen a cake topper that is a tree with the bride and groom's initials "carved" into it?  When I was 8 I carved my crush's initials into a tree in my yard.  24 years later he is my fiance, and we want to kind of play on the sweet heart tree theme.  I am going crazy looking online for them.  The only one I saw was handmade and $150.  Fine, but it had 2 birds sitting in a nest on top.  I just wanted to see if anyone has ever seen anything like this.Thanks!

Re: sweet heart tree cake topper

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any ideas or suggestions for you, I just wanted to say that I L-O-V-E this theme. It'll be so beautiful and cute and awesome. :) Congrats!
  • Options
    jessiebrjessiebr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww!  Thank u, u are so sweet!  I looked on etsy and I found "stumps" that have a boquet which you can customize the flowers on top and the name in a heart, and the date on the back...so cute..going to order it!!  Thanks guys
  • Options
    cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Jessie, we really do have a lot in common. I may just have to "borrow" your tree stump wedding topper idea!! It would be awesome! At our engagement party, our friends demanded that we tell the engagement story to the whole crowd because we had the picture of us in front of the tree to pass around. I told it and I had several of the guys in the room tearing up,,,it was so damn cute! Where are you getting married at? Do you have a facebook account or a bio set up yet? I'd love to see some of your other ideas!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards