Missouri-St Louis

Wedding Show Photographers videographer?

So, I really haven't started planning my wedding. I actually just started looking into places and other vendors, but I do have my photographer. I am using Sutterer Bay Photography. I was in my friend's wedding last May and they were the photographers. There were so fun to work with and the pictures turned out great! Anyway, I heard from a friend that they were at the Wedding Show last weekend. I am so upset I didn't get to go. I am wondering if anyone talked to them and what you thought. If you didn't talk to them and you want to give me feedback, you can see there work at www.stl-photographer.com. Also, for those of you who went to the show, did you talk to any good videographers? And, does anyone know of any wedding shows coming up? Possible near Jefferson County?

Re: Wedding Show Photographers videographer?

• kma212skma212s member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Westview Media was a videographer that was at the show. As far as wedding shows coming up I think there is one in September with St. Louis Best Bridal but I think it might be across the river in IL.       
  • edited December 2011
    I am not sure who is putting it on but there is one at the Falls in Columbia, IL on Sun Sept 20th.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards