Alaska

I'm in desperate need of color help!

I am getting married in April 2010 and I have no idea what colors I'm going to use. I'd like to use my favorite color (pink) and my daughter and boyfriends favorite color (purple). But I don't know what other colors to use or even if those 2 colors will look good together. The flower I am definitely going to use are stargazer or oriental lilies so I'm hoping to use that shade of pink. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Re: I'm in desperate need of color help!

• edited December 2011
    Brown/silver/black/white/cream would all look good! I think pink and purple would work together, as long as one is light and the other bold!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Empress00Empress00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the pink and purple will look nice I have seen those two colors together before while looking through bridal books and it looked nice
  • kmpeltierkmpeltier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    maybe that pink with a dark purple and a cream or light brown would look good.  i could e-mail you the colors since they wont let me copy and paste on this.
  • kmpeltierkmpeltier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just found a great bouqet and centerpiece.  (I just got married and did it all myself so I still have the bug...I'm not crazy I swear)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards