Tennessee
Options

Finally think we have decided on an East TN Smoky Moutain wedding!

HI Ladies,So after several weeks of trying to plan an Ohio wedding on a budget, we have decided on a TN wedding. I went to school at UT and our favorite vacation spot is Smoky Mountains! So the next question is when! Ultimately, fall of next year is beautiful but I hate to wait that long. May in the Smokies, what are your thoughts?? Cant wait to learn more about all of your weddings!

Re: Finally think we have decided on an East TN Smoky Moutain wedding!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    May will be beautiful, there are many places with beautiful flowers growing. Are you thinking a cabin in the smokies? or where?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have been looking at Almost Heaven, Brothers Cove, and Preseve. I really like Brothers! We are then going to have  BBQ with friends and family and a big reception when we get home! What about you? What are you plans?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are going to have a small - ish (60) ceremony and reception at a renovated theatre in Maryville. I'm so excited! We are going for a more old Hollywood theme, with swing dancing and stuff. Plus 80s music. I'm so excited, and it is much more like me and FI..Originally I was going to do an out door ceremony at a local park, and my colors were purple and green (now they are Black and red) with irises as my flowers (now they are red roses).That would've been beautiful, but just not us..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just remember that it is a bit colder up there. I looked into wedding too and the biggest issues I had was that you either had to get a permit at some places or some had a limit on the amount of people that were allowed to come. Just make sure you talk to them in detail about what it is you are wanting.I am sure it will be beautiful though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards