Pennsylvania-Central

Need your help!!

So my little sister will be 10yrs old when we get married. My little brother who will be 5 is going to be the ring bearer and my other sister will be 16 and is a bridesmaid. I am not sure how involve the 10 year old in the wedding I def want her in but Fi doesnt have a Jr groomsmen and I do not have another Jr bridesmaid for her to walk with. Fi has picked two little girls who have always been close to him for the flower girls and I feel she is too old for that role. So I guess my question would be how should I involve her in the wedding party. I also thought about a guest book attendant but the rest of the family is in the wedding party and I do not want her to feel left out. Any ideas???

Re: Need your help!!

• edited December 2011
    She doesn't need to walk with another jr bridesmaid.  she could walk by herself.  Just have her go in before the flower girls.  I think that would be fine.  I have a jr bridesmaid and no jr groomsman.  I'm having her walk with my little brother (20 years old) because she knows him best.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I have a Jr. Bridesmaid and she is going to walk by herself. She is my FI little sister, so I want her to feel special. She is also going to wear a completely different dress than everyone else. But I don't think it is a huge distraction to have her walk alone since she is playing a different role than your other bridesmaids.
  • edited December 2011
    I would just have her walk with the bridesmaids or by herself if you want her involved. Who says that you have to  have a Jr Groomsmen for her to be a Jr bridesmaid. I have 5 BMs and 4 GM, and you learn to work around having perfect numbers to have WHO you want in your wedding. It's not that big of a deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards