Snarky Brides
Options

Should we destroy a child's innocence?

Ok, so how wrong is this?The kids in our building ahve created fairy houses out in our courtyard. The houses are made out of those dollhouses that open up and the kids have furnished them and put all sorts of cute little things inside. And then they left a note to the fairys inviting them to live there. A bunch of the adults in the neighborhood are leaving coins or little tchotchkes in the houses at night, like the fairys were there. The kids check the houses every morning to see what is different and if anything has been left there. Mr. Mod and I want to get a few airplane minis, empty them out and leave then in the houses, knock over a couple of pieces of furniture, and maybe leave some Barbie doll siZed clothes on the floor.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy

Re: Should we destroy a child's innocence?

• Options
    That's so wrong. Very funny, but wrong. If you do it, please take pictures.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Options
    All I can say is it is a damn shame that you guys aren't going to reproduce.  I hate thinking that this level of genius is going to waste.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    Awww, that's sad. :(

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Options
    The idea of mom and dad having to explain what the fairies were up to makes me giggle.
  • Options
    I doubt we'll do it, but I want to soo much. Moo which is sad my mean spirited nature or my lack of procreation?

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Options
    what are ariplane minis?
  • Options
    Mr. Mod have funny sense of humor.
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Options
    little mini liquor bottles, winger. like they give you on an airplane.
  • Options
    It's funny, as long as you don't do it to my kid. How's that for hippocrate. Side note, I hate fairies.  There's a fairy door in every shop in this little shopping village nearby, it makes me embarrassed for the adults who get into that crapola.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    ahhh, ok. now i get it much better. that's awesome.
  • Options
    Side note, I hate fairies. There's a fairy door in every shop in this little shopping village nearby, it makes me embarrassed for the adults who get into that crapola. Wait wait, a fairy door?  Like a doggie door, but for a fairy?
  • Options
    ha! Too funny!I mean, I wouldn't recommend it, but yeah...still funny in theory.
  • Options
    That's the general idea. I haven't had the heart to look at the blog...until now. Oy.[url]<a href="http://thedoorsofmainstrassevillage.blogspot.com/" rel='nofollow'>http://thedoorsofmainstrassevillage.blogspot.com/</a>[/url]
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    They call it mainstrasse?That is more retarded than underthebridge's fiance.
  • Options
    That's the name of the neighborhood, Mainstrasse.  It's kind of a European themed neighborhood.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    'Doors of Mainstrasse in partnership with the AE Door & Window Co. embark on exciting venture to welcome the wee fairy folk to the village of Mainstrasse'Well it's about damn time they start accommodating those wee fairy folk
  • Options
    it's even worse that it is a whole neighborhood. at least with street=strasse, while stupid paired with main and in the US, I could understand that. But it makes no sense as a neighborhood name.
  • Options
    That blog is cracking me up!"Who are these mystical creatures. Are they the gremlins of bygone days, or the pixies that dance in the nearby fields and woods, Maybe they are munchkins from munchkin land, or gnomes or fairies?"
  • Options
    Mod even if you don't leave it for the children to see, I think you should do it, take pictures and show them to us.
  • Options
    Are fairies covered by the ADA?Yea, it's a dumb name, but it has some really neat houses and restaurants. We also have a neighborhood called Peaselburg (it means goose poop or something like that).
    image Ready to rumble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards