Oklahoma

NWR: weekend

It seems kinda slow around here. What's everyone doing this weekend??

Re: NWR: weekend

• edited December 2011
    Well, this is my last weekend as a non married gal.  Therefore, I will be running around like a crazy person trying to tie up all the loose ends of the wedding.  I'm ready to be on the beach, fruity drink with a tiny umbrella in hand.  
  • edited December 2011
    DH is leaving to go out of state for work on Monday so we're just hanging out together this weekend.  I'm trying to decide what to make for dinner tonight....Saturday I'll probably go grocery shopping while DH mows, then Sunday I'll do laundry and get DH packed for the week.
  • lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just got my wisdom teeth removed (all 4) and am still not off the pain meds (OUTCH!).  i had hoped to be drug free by this weekend b/c i have an apt at the Dominion House for a tour as a possible wedding venue.  i may be spending my weekend rather happy and at home now though. :-/it is our frist weekend in a month to be in town, so FI and i are looking forward to having a quiet weekend at home regardless if I'm happy on pain meds or not. :)
    Anniversary
  • MeganG4MeganG4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY Mouser! One more week! Don't stress out too much.Jamie- Have fun with the hubby.LMF- Ouch! I remember getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Take care. I got 2 dry sockets so it was no muy bueno. Quick random question: Did your doc let you wear a shirt? My doc makes everyone go topless. Everyone in town thinks it's weird, but he's a really good oral surgeon. It has to do something with the breathing while aslhing. Does that sound creepy? lol
  • MeganG4MeganG4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *sleeping sorry
  • TinaChoateTinaChoate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow thats really weird about the topless thing.. anyways I am doing nothing fun this weekend.. just work.. most of the time anyways
  • lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MeganG4 - WOW..no, no topless experience! lol the nurse did come in before the oral surgeon though and put the sticky heart monitor probes on me.  I had to pull my top down slightly (i had on a crew neck T on) and then up slightly by my ribs.  when i woke up all the probes were off, so i guess they exposed me at some point.  But yes, got to keep my shirt on :)That is really creepy he makes everyone go topless!!  Never heard of that before.Thanks for the get well wishes.  no dry sockets yet, but still really sore. :(
    Anniversary
  • MKStarMKStar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Topless - what the beep?!? Megan I think he just wanted to see your rack. Too funny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards