Ohio-Northeast

Help, FG dresses

We ordered FG dresses online and they are NOT going to work.  Not at all like what was pictured and not at all Ivory, more like Lemon.  Will wait for refunds before mentioning the site...Anyway, so we need 2 FG dresses ASAP (2 weeks out).  First question, anyone selling?  Need them in a 3ish and 5ish.  Was hoping for Ivory with some lace incorporated but will have to be more flexible now, GRR.Second, I'll be stopping at Davids, Expressions in Mentor, and department stores, anyone have other ideas?  TIA!

Re: Help, FG dresses

• edited December 2011
    One of my GF's daughter was in a wedding and they found an adorible FG dress at Nordstrom and I think it was somewhat reasonable compared to some of what I've seen out there.  It was at the Beachwood Nordstrom.  This was two years ago but still, and to boot the wedding was in December. 
  • devinandheididevinandheidi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We found ours at Dillards in Mentor. The Cinderella brand runs about $60 each and they're very nice quality dresses. I'm not sure about lace options though. More satin chiffon-y looking.I agree Nordstroms is always great. There's a really cute children's store at Beachwood Mall but I can't think of the name...
  • edited December 2011
    Heidi, you aren't thinking of Baci in La Place are you? 
  • mocklerjamocklerja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours through American Commidore...they take a week to get in.  They are really simple and cost about $60.  They come with a sash and attachable flower (these also come in different colors).  They come in sizes 2,4,6,8. HTH!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • devinandheididevinandheidi member
    edited December 2011
    OH yeah! That. I just looked it up though, rather pricey so NM!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, no Baci!  I babysat for a woman who went there and would drop like $150 on baby overalls.  Granted they were cute, but...
  • edited December 2011
    OMG $150 on overalls!?  woah.Thanks for all the suggestions ladies! 
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Burlington Coat Factory, too. Any cute, frilly, little girls party dress would work. I've also seen 1st Communion dresses at Growing Years (secondhand store in Stow), but they'd be white, not ivory.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    edited December 2011
    I second Baby Depot at Burlington Coat factory! Always have frilly dresses in stock! GL! 
  • klockercklockerc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For a long time Burlington was carrying the Cinderella dress line for only $30/dress. That's where we also got our flower girl dresses. Not sure if they still have the Cinderella dresses but they often have a lot of frilly cute little girl dresses.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much Ladies!  I actually found some last night at Davids that were on sale, right color, AND had 2 that matched in the right sizes.  ok, I won't say anything bad about David's anymore ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards