Pennsylvania

shower in the LV

I went to a bridal shower for a good friend this weekend. It was held in Bethlehem. I could not get over how amazing this place was though, so I'm sharing the info. It was held at Jumbar's which is a breakfast/lunch place. They close at 3pm, meaning if you have a shower at 4pm or later you get the whole restaurant to yourself. It is absolutely adorable, well-sized (we had 25 people, but it could seat like 40). They made EVERYTHING from scratch. They use only locally grown produce, organic food, and make everything from bread to salad dressing from scratch. We had 25 people with a chilled cantelope soup course, a mixed green salad, shared plates of hummus, turkey/cheese/apple melts, and 2 types of flatbread pizza. Then we had homemade chocolate-raspberry cake. YUM!! It was less than $20 per person, including the cost of having the restaurant kept open later and fully staffed. It is a family business of a father and his children - the mother passed away last year. Anyway, I was blown away at how great they were -- just an idea if you're planning a shower in the Lehigh Valley area. http://jumbars.com/ (610) 866-1660 1342 Chelsea Ave Ste 1 Bethlehem, PA 18018

Re: shower in the LV

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards