California-Napa

New to the board....questions

Hello ladies.  I am new to the board.  I am actually getting married at Foxtail Golf Course in Rohnert Park in October.  We are so very excited.  Our wedding is on a Friday.  We want to take our wedding party wine tasting on Saturday (they are all quite excited too).  What I want to know is where would you suggest to go to?  We talked about renting a van (Limo's are just too pricy) and my dad would drive us all......do you have any different suggestions?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New to the board....questions

• edited December 2011
    If you check out the post (I think its titled "Coming to Napa for Honeymoon recs") I've put some suggestions on there.
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Napa in Oct. and are taking our guests on a booze cruise aka wine tour the day after.  However, you will run into wineries that want tasting fees UPFRONT if you have more than 6-10ppl.  That was NOT an option for us as we were not going to pay for 50 ppl to taste at 4 wineries upfront.  Anyhow, some good wineries that will not make you pay upfront are :Grgich Winery (you can stomp grapes there too), Peju, Pine Ridge, Castillo de Amiroso, Mumm (sparkling-my fav!!).  Hope this helps
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards