California-Orange County

Busy the week before the wedding?

Hi all. I'm wondering how busy everyone was the weekend before the wedding. Here's my situation. FI has a work party in San Diego the weekend before. We are only staying Friday night and coming home Saturday. Then FI received a wedding invitation for Saturday night in LA. So my question is, do you think we can go to this wedding? Or do you think we'll be too busy with the last minute things?Thank you!

Re: Busy the week before the wedding?

• edited December 2011
    I would think you could go - no matter what you're going to be stressed a little.  But if you have a DOC that should help relieve some of the stress. But really if you already RSVP'd to the wedding I say go no matter how stressed you might be because you wouldn't want a guest who RSVP'd to your wedding not to come.  Hopefully everything will run as planned - GL.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    well you know yourself -are you organized - take a look at your list of things that need to be done and then decide- You may want to have that time to enjoy your FI and relax all your wedding planning. I had a short engagement and that would have stressed me out to be busy all weekend the week before. I took off 2 days before the wedding and found lots to do those 2 days- like pack for my honeymoon etc! GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards